There are three keys to manifesting whatever you want.
The 3 keys are:
By connection, I mean, connecting to Source energy, to chi, to God.
Creating before connecting is like trying to use your phone without first plugging it in.
When you close your eyes and allow yourself to relax into the expansiveness that is you, you tap into the source of creation in this world.
We did not create our bodies. I have literally no idea how my stomach works. I do not understand the makeup of reality and I certainly couldn’t reproduce it. We clearly did not create this reality.
Whatever it is that did – call it God, Source, the Universe, the Big Bang – it is much better than you at creating.
But you, oh power of pure consciousness, are also a creator of worlds. Your consciousness is of the same essence of the thing that created you. It is timeless. It is formless. It is pure conscious awareness.
The more that you experience the truth of what you are, the more connected you are to the source of creation. You cannot be an effective co-creator if you are not connected to Source, no matter how much planning, affirmations, business meetings, or strategizing you do.
Let me put it simply. Being in touch with the source of creation is really helpful when you want to create.
You know that you are connected to Source energy when you are joyous, awake, energized, appreciating, inspired, and excited. When you connect to Source energy, you will WANT to create. Ideas will begin flowing to you.
Only when you are connected, can you start to do anything productive in this world.
How To Practice Connection?
When you quiet your mind, you will feel Source energy moving through you. The East calls this Chi or Shakti. This energy is what moves through you and allows you to create.
For an easy method on how to tap into this connection, I put together this brief video for you! (Skip to 1:57 for the technique).
Like and subscribe if this was helpful ♥️
Desire & Belief
Do You Believe You Can Have What You Want?
Desires are what you want and beliefs are what you believe you can have.
Beliefs are just thoughts you have been thinking for so long, you now think they are true.
“When belief and will are in conflict, belief invariably wins.” - Neville Goddard
Belief and desire always live in relationship to each other. Your emotions always tell you how much your belief is contradicting your desire.
- The greatest feeling in the world is when you have a desire with no conflicting beliefs. This is exciting, exhilarating, and inspiring.
- The worst feeling in the world is when you have a desire and many conflicting beliefs. This is painful, exhausting, and crushing.
Get Specific to Attract, but only if…
The more specific you are with your desire, the faster it will come. However, this is only if you have worked through your self-limiting beliefs. If you still have many self-limiting beliefs, then being specific with your desire will cause more harm than good.
If you believe you can have what you want, get as specific as possible. You’ll really enjoy this. It would be like planning your dream vacation if it was all expense paid. If you don’t yet believe you can have what you want, stay general. Say things to yourself like: “I know that I am improving my relationship to money. Even though I don’t yet know what I want, I am really am getting clearer on it. Even though I don’t yet believe it, I am starting to believe that I will believe that I am truly worthy of everything I want.”
Let’s take an example:
Imagine you really want money (this probably isn’t such a far stretch). Now, you probably have self-limiting beliefs around money. You will notice that general thoughts about money (having it, spending it, enjoying it) feel really good to you. But, specific thoughts around money (how you’re going to get it, when you’re going to get it) feel bad. This is because you haven’t worked through your beliefs yet.
What Does It Mean When We’re “Trying Hard?”
Hard work, sacrifice, and suffering, implies that we haven’t smoothed over our beliefs. This is because, when we are filled with self-limiting beliefs and we’re trying to achieve a desire, it’s going to feel really hard. It’s the difference between creating art when you feel super inspired and are enjoying the process and when you’re trying to create and are tortured with thoughts like: Am I enough? Will anyone like this? I am probably wasting my time. You begin to feel exhausted.
Never ever ever ever ever ever give up a desire because you have conflicting beliefs! Never ever ever think, well I just can’t have this thing. Your job is to want it and dream about it. Don’t get caught up on how you’ll get it. Don’t think about how long it will take. Enjoy the wanting of it. Enjoying the dreaming of it.
What Can We Do To Align Our Beliefs with our Desires?
Here are some practical tips for when you notice that you have conflicting beliefs:
- How do we know if a belief is serving us? We have to become very sensitive how the belief feels. Does it feel like it’s making your life easier or harder? Is that belief serving you anymore?
- Beliefs are just thoughts you keep thinking. That means, you don’t have to fight the belief. You don’t have to try really hard to change it. If you see it is no longer serving you, just stop thinking it. Every time the thought comes (and it will feel real, but that’s ok), just smile and relax and allow yourself to just watch the thought.
- Listen to your emotions. Sometimes, it’s hard to tell what is true and what’s not when you’re stuck in your head. Your emotions will always tell you whether the belief is serving you or not. As Esther Hicks writes: “Your emotional guidance system is always telling you whether you are in resistance or acceptance of your desires. You just need to become aware of how the thoughts you are thinking are making you feel , stop thinking negative thoughts, and focus on thinking thoughts that make you feel good when you think them.”
- If you have a desire with lots of self-limiting beliefs, just stop thinking about it for a while. Focus on the path of least resistance. Focus on the things you like that are coming easily. Focus on how well your life is going. This will help build your sense of worthiness and empowerment.
Remember, as Neville Goddard writes:
“Mastery of self-control of your thoughts and feelings is your highest achievement…A disciplined [person] never allows [thoughts and feelings] to be causes unless they awaken in him the desirable states of consciousness…they never entertain a feeling [or thought] which does not contribute to their happiness.”
Practice Your Belief Into Alignment:
I challenge you to write down one desire that you have. Then, I want to you list the beliefs you have about that desire. I want you to spend the next day being very aware about how those beliefs feel and manifest in your life. If you want money, how does it feel every time you think of spending money? Do you think money can come easily to you, or do you think you have to suffer for it?
Sending you all love and lots of success in becoming and living all that you want.