I hear you. I was lost for a long time. I still get lost sometimes. But I know which way I am walking. I know the medicine.
Our world is filled with so much suffering. So many people doing things they don’t want to do because they think they have to. So many people sick and suffering from physical pain. So many people feeling like their mind is against them, like they have to tiptoe through life to be ok (and still not feel ok). So many people chasing their desires because they think it will give them what they want, but not getting what they want, nor getting any clearer on what they do actually want.
It hurts. It’s helpless. It’s scary. It’s infuriating.
I want to dispel any myths and help ease any resistance you may be feeling:
- You will not need to give up or make any changes you do not want to make
- You do not need to give up what you want
- You do need to hurry towards this. If it feels good or you are continuing to read, it will come.
- You do not need to become “religious.”
- You do not need to “believe” in anything (but you will realize that you are always believing in something.
Relax. Breath. You made it. This journey is the most glorious journey there is. You will find:
- Abundance, both inside and outside
- Life will become easier
There is a way out of the pain and darkness.