If at any point, what you are reading or listening to does not resonate, move on. Do not force yourself towards something that is not yours. There is so much to read, so much to learn, and so many teachers.
- Joseph Goldstein on how to deal (and transform) pain
- Esther Hicks: “Don’t Worry What Is”
- A powerful guided meditation
- Another powerful guided meditation
Read these two first:
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- There’s nowhere to be but now. This is the clearest breakdown of mindfulness and the power of presence that you can read.
The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- This is the most profound book on consciousness that I have read. It changed my life and most of those that I know that read it.
Then read these:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- Profound book that speaks about how to facilitate true change in one’s life and bring “new” into habitual living, one must think greater than their emotions, environment, and time and the practical method to do so.
It’s All the Same to Me by Moshe Gersht
- A beautiful book exploring the act of equanimity and surrender. Brings Jewish concepts but I wouldn’t call it a “Jewish” book
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- A book into what it means to be vulnerable, how it is an access point for a fulfilling life, and how to know whether you’re being vulnerable or not